- While on a call (either an intercom call or an outside line), press Feature 3. (The Feature button either says “Feature” on it, or has the Nortel circular logo.)
- Place the second call. This will put the first call on hold.
- Press Feature 3 again.
- Press the button where the first call is on hold.
- Everyone is connected.
- Feature * 0 = Button Inquiry. Press any button to see what it’s programmed for.
- Feature * 1 = Program a button to call an outside number. Follow the prompts on the display.
- Feature * 2 = Program a button to call an inside intercom number. Follow the prompts on the display.
- Feature * 3 = Program fa button for a special feature code (see below).
Common Feature Codes
- Feature *0 = Button inquiry
- Feature *1 = outside call button
- Feature *2 = inside extension
- Feature *6 = Ring type
- Feature * 7 = Contrast adjustment
- Feature 0 = Speed dial
- Feature 3 = Conference call (your phone + your outside line + another phone)
- Feature 5 = Last number redial
- Feature 630= Page all loudspeakers and phones.
- Feature 74 = Call park
- Feature 75 = Group pickup
- Feature 76 = Directed Pickup
Voicemail Feature Codes
- Feature 980= Leave a voice message for someone else.
- Feature 981= Check your voice mailbox.
- Feature 989= Call Record
- Feature 986= VM Transfer
- Feature 987= Voicemail Interrupt