Park a call
- If you put a call on Hold, you can press the line button to take it off Hold.
- If your system uses Park, you usually won’t have line buttons to take a call off Hold.
- Park is like Hold, except you don’t see the outside lines on your phone.
Park a call – Answer a call – press Transfer – press Park – Note the Park number on display
Unpark – Press Park + Park number.
General Delivery Mailbox
- General messages and calls that don’t go to a particular mailbox, go to the General Delivery mailbox.
- Someone should be assigned to check this mailbox regularly.
- One or more phones on your system will have a button to indicate if there is a message in this mailbox.
- Clear MSG light Speaker – 773 – Speaker
- Msic On/Off Speaker – 725 – Speaker
- After making your announcement, press the button to hangup (where the earpiece will go).
- Then, if the receiver bounces around while hanging up, the noise won’t go over the speakers.
- Your system might have different ringing and forwarding options depending on the time of day.
- There could be automatic schedules that switch to Night mode after office hours.
- The schedules might include weekend hours.
- There could be a button for manual switching between Day and Night mode.
- Tel-Comm Services support page phoneguy.ws/support
- Digital phone Quick Reference Card Digital Phone Quick Referene Card
- IP phone User Guide IP phone User Guide